Caged Bird Feeders How Can I Rescue A Parakeet That's At My Bird Feeder?

How can I rescue a parakeet that's at my bird feeder? - caged bird feeders

Hello. I saw a blue and white parakeet in my bird box from time to time in the last 6 weeks and cools during the night. (In Idaho) do not think I can still see them once after that a warning against frost 2 nights, then it was raining yesterday, but in the charger, 3 times per day. I tried a cage with my food Conure in it with a tent and a towel over the cage and no sign that food is kept in the same spot and looked for him, then flew away. I've heard that soaking, they can not fly, but clings to a tree when it is too wet, was able to fly in the neighboring yard, land where a pit bull and a big dog. : (I am now so worried that he in the 40s at night and cools quickly.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest the idea of soaking, what I read on the dogs from next door. Maybe you could work your neighbor with you, and put the dogs away long enough to absorb and trap the birds as this is the danger of dogs. Or you can call a local vet and ask if anyone has any suggestions. They are generally very helpful, and may be an idea, how to catch it. Good luck, maybe you could tell us how are you? Bad, it must be in before winter!

minako-a... said...

Hello ...
i hope u can still see the parrot ...
Parakeets are afraid colds ...
I suggest u try to catch him and put him in the cage, Emer ... be used instead of the leave of absence by the big dogs (scary. ..)

u should be more shredded paper and small dry towel to keep warm in the chest at night.

Let me know if U could see it?

Dawgity Dawg Dawg said...

Like some others have suggested, to ask his neighbors to try to bring your dog. U will remain a large network (in fact, able) years, until near Somes silent.

Mrs Crabtree said...

Some people are Sooooooooo ........ grrrrrrrr! Why do you answer a question about writing "in the face? Stupid * ss.

PLEASE try again! You make everything, I think. We could call the Humane Society or animal control and ask if there is someone from a rescue birds that might help.

Perhaps if you are not a seed feeder for wild birds, but put the empty cage with many seeds ...... I hope that the parrot is the only one brave enough to go when he was very hungry (and that could be used in a cage) and secure the door with a chain or something, you can close the door? I would leave the store and towel though.

crazydaz... said...

I live in Idaho and it gets cold. It's really sad that a baby is found alone in the world. As mentioned above, an attempt was made to remove the wild bird seed and put the cage around the feeder with many seeds in it. Hopefully it will take the stand, then you can close the cage. Oh, good luck and get to the dogs. Let us know how it goes.

picklepi... said...

The bird will die!
The bird ****!
The circle of life ... XD

Post a Comment